- ČD - Telematika, ALSTROM Belgium, and ADŽ consortium won a contract for mobile part of the European ETCS train protection system delivery for ČD Cargo. ČD-T will equip 78 locomotives of ČD Cargo in total – 31 locomotives of 163 series and 47 locomotives of 363 series. Completion of the contract in total amount of tens of millions EUR is planned by the end of 2022. ČD - Telematika, ALSTROM Belgium, and ADŽ consortium won a contract for mobile part of the European ETCS train protection system delivery for České dráhy. ČD-T will equip 131 locomotives of České dráhy in total – it will be series of 162, 362, 162 WTB, and 362 WTB. Completion of the contract in total amount of tens of millions EUR is planned by the end of 2023.
- ČD - Telematika entered the year 2019 with visually amended logo. It now fulfils vision: we want to be the first choice for communications infrastructure services and transport telematics solutions.
- ČD - Telematika successfully tested data transfer with 1.2 Tbit/s capacities in its network; the test was unique as it run in regular operation of DWDM network. The test was organized in cooperation with CESNET association with use of technology of ECI Company.
- ČD - Telematika became, together with CEZ Group and Severočeská vodárenská společnost, founding member of Association of Critical Infrastructures of the Czech Republic. One of the main aims of newly established association is to create optimal conditions for operations and security of critical infrastructure of the Czech Republic. Parts of the critical infrastructure are such components or systems which, if disrupted, would have major impact on state security, ensuring of basic life conditions of residents, health of individuals, or state economics.
- Handing of a new teaching center of network technologies and electrical engineering for the Technical Vocational School and Technical High School in Česká Třebová. ČD-T continues in long-term delivery of tunnel complex service in Brno for SPEL Company (service contract until 2022). Provision of service for uninterruptible power supplies for DPP in the frame of 4-year contract.
- Succesful completion of the GSM-R System Building for Kapsch CarrierCom s.r.o., on railway line České Budějovice – Plzeň. Continuation of the new Technical Infrastructure Passport (TPI), including passport of railway top side according to the contract with Správa železnic, a state organization. Delivery of work on Český Těšín – Dětmarovice railway line optimization and reconstruction of platforms No. 1 and No. 4 in the Havlíčkův Brod railway station.
- Completion of ČEZ order - realization of Tušimice data center in amount of millions CZK. Signature of a contract with DPP on modernization of air-control systems in 13 stations of the Prague metro. Signature of a service contract with NAKIT for after-warranty service of backbone optical MV network.
- Launching of cooperation with Fon, an international wi-fi roaming provider, on 13 large railway stations in the Czech Republic. Successful completion of one of the major reconstruction projects of the backbone optical infrastructure of the ČD – Telematika on lines of Cheb – Karlovy Vary and Ústí nad Labem – Kadaň. ČD - Telematika and SMART Comp. started mutual realization of a strategic line Prague – Brno with 100 Gbps capacity.
- Renewal of technological equipment of Husovický tunnel on road I/42 in Brno with SPEL for ŘSD. Installation of smart parking automats in another area of Pražské předměstí in České Budějovice which includes around 2,600 parking spaces. Installation of camera system for speed measurement device onto bridge provisional which temporarily bridges dam of water reservoir Nové Mlýny. Delivery and installation of another 35 parking automats in Brno. Central information system for transport in peace in České Budějovice gained second prize in Tools and Innovations category of 2018 Parking Space competition.
- Obtaining of contract for revision of public lighting system, switch points – switchboards, and crossings lighting which is maintained by Technologie hlavního města Prahy. The revision will include around 1/3 of all lightings in Prague.
- Equipping of another 338 rails for DPOV with wi-fi technology. Obtaining of a contract for reconstruction of telephone network of Správa železnic, a state organization. Contract with ČD for securing operation, service, and maintenance of data network.
- In the third year of socially responsible program Together for Others, amount of 250,000 CZK was distributed based on 405 votes. Employees themselves in this program suggest social care charity projects in which they are personally involved.
- ČD – Telematika replaced active components in its L2 network by new routers from Cisco company. It was about changing of active components in transmission Ethernet net and replacing it by newer and more efficient technology based on MPLS system. This technological upgrade brings primarily significant capacity increase to the customers. The routers were changed in more than 160 localities. Value of the complete investment is more than CZK 50 million.
- Further railway stations, namely Olomouc, Pilsen main station, Ostrava main station, Ostrava-Svinov, and Brno main station, were covered with free Wi-Fi. Implementation of optical route Prague – Benešov back up. In frame of ČDT-Internet product launch of RTBH filtering from damaging and undesirable traffic in internet.
- Handover of other optical routes from ČD – Telematika to Vodafone Czech Republic for utilization. Optical route of ŠKODA AUTO automotive company was newly connected to backbone optical network of ČD – Telematika.
- Delivery of Central Information System relating to current system of paid parking stands of České Budějovice. Delivery of 120 new intelligent parking automats to Brno as part of five-year project called “Brno’s System of Transport Organization and Safety”.
- Winning the contract for “Delivery of Complex Solution of Information System of P+R Parking Occupancy in Blansko”. Devices for sectional speed measurement were installed on six streets in Pilsen. Parking systems in Ústí nad Labem were modernised for submitter Metropolnet. Providing of manufacturing centre of CS Beton company in Velké Žernoseky with smart parking.
- Finalization of further part of system GSM-R building on railway roads České Velenice – České Budějovice – Horní Dvořiště for Kapsch CarrierCom s.r.o. and SŽDC as submitter. Completed data connection of branches of the Railway Research Institute with its headquarter.
- Complete modernization of MV Plasser & Theurer measuring vehicle, type EM 50, with the most modern technologies for measurement of geometrical parameters of rail for the Prague Public Transport Company.
- Beginning of cooperation with the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen during development and construction of Pilsen’s Smart Campus. ČD – Telematika started cooperation with secondary schools and launched web pages for students named www.nenechsevykolejit.cz.
- Investment PPF Group acquired 29.04% share in ČD – Telematika through Telematika, a.s.; the share was formerly owned by UNI Telematika of the investment group UNICAPITAL.
- In the third year of socially responsible program “Together for Others” there was CZK 200 thousand divided between projects from area of social care based on 409 votes of company employees. In the building of ČD-T headquarter, Pod Táborem, Christmas market was organised and the employees bought products of Zahrada Kladno and Dobroty s příběhem - socially therapeutic work rooms – in total amount of CZK 14,974.
- Signing of contract with Vodafone Czech Republic a.s. for further backbone optical routes. Backing up of Prague – Benešov optical route. ČDT-ANTIDDOS service applied for safety of the Office of the Government of the Czech Republic. Extension of regional communication infrastructure CameINET of the Plzeň region – Blovice part.
- Start of active components exchange on own L2 access network which will bring extension and improvement of quality of customer services.
- Extension of capacity of antiDDoS solution – new model of product cleaning of the ČDT-ANTIDDOS is able to handle attacks with capacity up to 60 Gb/s. Launching of service of RTBH filtering from damaging or unwanted operation within internet in frame of the ČDT-Internet product.
- Realization of WiFi network coverage of six metro stations including online information security system for DPP (Dopravní podnik hl. m. Prahy, akciová společnost - the Prague Public Transport Company, a.s.). Free WiFi service – free access to internet for travelling passengers - was extended in further three important train stations – Ústí nad Labem, Hradec Králové, and Zlín.
- Share in implementation of STOP functionality (remote stopping of train) in GSM-R radio network of the investor of the SŽDC. Delivery of server farm for SŽDC. Signing of contract for the new Technical Passport of Infrastructure (TPI) and for ZOKB Analyses project
- Signing of contract for realization of GSM-R construction (České Velenice – České Budějovice – Horní Dvořiště, Plzeň – České Budějovice, and Ústí nad Orlicí – Lichkov) with Kapsch CarrierCom s.r.o.
- Completion of the work as per Delivery of Technology for Increasing Security and Continuity of Road Transport contract with the Central Bohemia Region as the submitter. Realization of testing laboratory for the Centre of Transport Research with Technology of Tracking of Occupied Parking Places for Trucks on Rest Spots task. Construction of information system for motorways maintenance (ISUD) for the ŘSD (the Road and Motorway Directorate of the Czech Republic). Winner of public competition for four years´ service of technological and software devices of road tunnels in Brno city area. Winner of selection procedure for delivery of parking automats project and central information system (CIS) for České Budějovice.
- Finalization of large reconstruction of reception area in the building located in Prague, Pod Táborem street. NOC of Telecommunication Services in Prague has new supervision centre. Establishment of new department of Customer Centre in Plzeň.
- ČD-T employees organized collection of material donation for Dobré víly dětem (the Good Fairies for Children) organization. In socially responsible program employees by voting decided about projects which ČD – Telematika supported with financial donation in total amount of CZK 250 thousand. Christmas tree of fulfilled wishes brought present of CZK 21,551 from employees to Dobré víly dětem organization.
- CGI IT Czech Republic s.r.o. and VZP new customers of ČD – Telematika data centre. Signing of first two contracts about setting of ČDT-ANTIDOOS service. Successful access of internet, voice, and IPTV services provider JON.CZ into our network in Poděbrady and Nymburk locations. Handover of backbone optical network to Vodafone Czech Republic as per large contract.
- Entry to Internet of Things (IoT) market with smart parking solution, which ČD – Telematika realized, as the first company in the Czech Republic, for Liberec city where embedded 240 parking spaces. In IoT field there were introduced new services – Position Detection and Security of Remote Objects.
- Delivery and implementation of technology for travelling passengers to access public internet network through broadcasting of WiFi signal in carriages and railjet trains of the Czech Railways (ČD).
- Finalization of realization of control-analytical centre for transport control and completion of building of backbone transient transfer SDH network with speed of STM-16. DJŽV Association successfully realized for SŽDC project called Diagnostic of Ridden Rail Vehicles which will improve prevention of serious traffic accidents on railways. Start of delivery of services according to MASW contract – operation of system.
- Completion of Frýdlant nad Ostravicí – Valašské Meziříčí Railway Revitalization for AŽD Praha s.r.o. Finalization of GSM-R (Beroun – Plzeň - Cheb) and (Kolín – Havlíčkův Brod – Brno) construction for Kapsch CarrierCom s.r.o.
- Since March 1st, 2016 ČD-T presents its comments to telecommunication networks also online through http://vyjadreni.cdt.cz/ portal. Completion of “GIS (geographic information system)” project for unification of geographic data.
- Realization of Cyber Security order for Dopravní podnik hl. m. Prahy, akciová společnost.
- UNICAPITAL investment group bought, through its trading company UNI Telematika, 29.4% share of ČD – Telematika which was owned by Dial Telecom.
- Expansion of the existing third data centre in Prague to include a new technology room designed for the Confidential classification level, with a capacity of 119 rack positions.
- Delivery of a contract adjusting technological equipment at the Pisárky Tunnel in Brno – control system replacement – to the contracting authority, the Road and Motorway Directorate of the Czech Republic.
- Conclusion of a contract for a backbone fibre-optic network extension – Ministry of the Interior and Czech Post's ICT Services branch. Prague GSM-R node (Beroun – Prague – Benešov). Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs – public contract for the operation of the Single Labour and Social Affairs Information System – Integrated Support and Operational Data.
- Contract with the Railway Infrastructure Administration on the supply, installation and recovery of 320 multimodal radios for special locomotives. Completion of the reconditioning of 2,134 150 MHz band vehicle radios for the České dráhy Group. Contract for the supply and implementation of a WiFi signal in České dráhy train cars and units.
- Expansion of ICT Security services to include the implementation of corporate information security. ČD-T fibre-optic network channels IPTV. Expansion of internet security products to include ČDT-ANTIDDOS.
- 7.39% share held by AŽD Praha s.r.o. and 2.48% share held by the Railroad Union in ČD - Telematika a.s. sold to České dráhy, a.s. 54% share held by ČD-T in Quadruple a.s. sold to other shareholders. ČD-T became the sole shareholder of ECHIS a.s. Sale of 34% share in XT-Card a.s. to ČD - Informační Systémy, a.s.
- Contract with SŽDC on the supply, installation and recovery of 320 multimodal radios for special locomotives. Delivery of upgraded motorised ERTMS rolling stock, including diagnostic systems for signalling technology.
- Completion of the project “Installation of 459 GSM-R mobile radios in the rolling stock of České dráhy, a.s., a ČD Cargo, a.s.”.
- ČD - Telematika became a member of the FENIX project, devised to safeguard a secure internet in the Czech Republic.
- Delivery of the second stage of fibre-optic backbone lines to Vodafone Czech Republic a.s. and a contract to provide 13 fibre-optic lines running for a total length of more than 400 km.
- WiFi Free (free Wi-Fi access for all passengers) was put into pilot operation at the railway stations Praha hlavní nádraží, Praha Masarykovo nádraží and Pardubice hlavní nádraží.
- Contract for the Road and Motorway Directorate of the Czech Republic to modify the technology used at Pisárecký tunel (Pisárky Tunnel), Brno – control system replacement.
- Contracting for GSM-R structures: GSM-R node Prague (Beroun – Praha – Benešov) and GSM-R Kolín – Havlíčkův Brod – Křižanov – Brno.
- Establishment of ECHIS, a.s., a joint subsidiary with SOITRON, a.s., to provide ICT services. Acquisition of a majority stake in QUADRUPLE, a.s. to provide MVNE (Mobile Virtual Network Enabler) services.
- Expansion of the service portfolio to incorporate further data and mobile service products. Delivery of fibre-optic routes to Vodafone Czech Republic a.s. and development of cooperation.
- Conclusion of major contracts with the Czech Railway Infrastructure Administration and the Czech Republic (represented by the Ministry of Defence), implementation of a project to fit railway vehicles with GSM-R radios.
- Renewal of existing ISO certification in ICT service provision, including quality management, and a successful audit of certification under Czech Defence Standard ČOS 051622 (AQAP 2110).
- Sale of 100% share in ČDT - Informační Systémy and transfer of shares to the new owner, České dráhy, a.s.
- Completion of the second stage of strategic projects for ČD and ČD Cargo.
- Defending certifications according to several systems, obtaining ČOS 051622 (AQAP 2110) certificate.
- ČD-T fully supports IPv6. Development in providing services based on DWDM and in Telehousing and Serverhousing sectors, expansion of the backbone network and realization of key investment by means of implementing DWDM transmission platform.
- ČD-T was certified by the National Security Authority (NBÚ) to "Secret" level.
- Completion of 2011 with the best economic results in ČD-T history.
- Establishing a ČDT subsidiary - Informační Systémy, a.s., and transferring a part of ČD - Telematika a.s. - Systems and Technology section into the newly formed company (1 April 2011). Further strengthening telecommunication infrastructure. Implementation of strategic projects for T-Mobile Czech Republic a.s., České dráhy, a.s., and ČD Cargo, a.s.
- Completion of DWDM transmission network upgrade resulting in strengthening the backbone transmission system of ČD-T network enabling sales of new WDM services. As well, the IPNET network used to transfer L2 Ethernet services and L3 Internet services was upgraded significantly. This increased the IPNET throughput and stability.
- Consolidation of IT services provided particularly to the Czech Railways Group, preparing the Systems and Technology section spin-off into the subsidiary.
- Transformation of ČD - Telematika a.s. continues – consolidation of business activities and creation of a separate Department of SAP solutions and services, sale of a share in the subsidiary, CDT International, s.r.o.
- Creating a product segment Systems and technologies, consolidation of the IT services portfolio, distribution of activities in the railway segment to reflect the new organizational structure of key customers, in particular with regard to the transfer of the railway infrastructure from České dráhy, a.s., to the state organization Správa železniční dopravní cesty (Railway Infrastructure Administration).
- Initiation of transformation of product segments and property investment in companies CDT International, s.r.o., and XT-Card a.s.
- Completing consolidation of ČD - Telematika a.s. after depositing a part of České dráhy, a.s.
- Deposit of the branch ČD - Telematika o. z. (1 April 2005) and extending the original range of telecommunication services by products from informatics; renaming to ČD - Telematika a.s. (1 May 2005).
- Introduction of new telecommunications services, primarily for telecommunications operators.
- Transformation into a joint stock company ČD - Telekomunikace.
- Commencement of business activities in the Czech market.
- Construction of high-speed fiber-optic backbone network was started under an exclusive agreement with České dráhy, s.o., on construction of a high-capacity railway backbone network.
- Establishment of ČD - Telekomunikace, s. r. o., as an investment company whose mission was to build a digital telecommunications network using telecommunication fiber optic cables and broadband transmission technology.