ČDT-Virtual operator provides a connection of a smaller operator to fixed public telephone network. The product is used mainly by minor providers of voice services who are interested in access to other public fixed telephone networks through ČD - Telematika telephone network.
It creates a "virtual tandem exchange" for the customer and allows them to become a "virtual operator". The customer does not have to invest in expensive technology to ensure voice services for their clients, even with a small number of clients.
- connection to ČD-T communications network via ISDN PRI port or via SIP protocol
- transit call to/from the public communications networks from/to the customer's network
- number portability from the existing telephone service operator
- continuous monitoring of the network
- technical support and assistance in troubleshooting 24 hours a day
- per-second billing
- peak traffic: weekdays from 7.00 a.m. to 7.00 pm, other periods - low traffic
- customer charges the end-users
- financial cost savings
- possibility of further service portfolio expansion
- opportunity to increase sales
Who is the service intended for?
- local Internet providers
- local CSP/ASP (Content/Application Service Provider)
- ČDT-Telehousing – we provide the customer with space in our data centers to place their own transmission technology
- ČDT-800 – reverse charge calls