Within the allocated capacity, the product makes it possible to transfer data in Ethernet frames between the end points of the circuit with an Ethernet interface. The delivery point is the interface on the equipment at the end of the access line.
The service is provided as a point-to-point or point-to-multipoint service with a central interface with multiple services passed. The service is provided in three versions, depending on the type of transferred traffic.
- constant transfer capacity in Ethernet network
- point-to-point or point-to-multipoint topology
- range of transfer rates: 2 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s
- provided interface: FE, GbE
- technical support and assistance in troubleshooting 24 hours a day
- availability guaranteed by SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- continuous monitoring of the network
- robust backbone network based on DWDM technology
- simplicity, unparalleled coverage, and flexibility reducing the customer's total costs of equipment and network operation
- reserved transfer capacity without aggregation
- possibility of quick upgrade
Who is the service intended for?
- telecommunications operators
- local Internet providers
- large and medium-sized companies
- government and local government
- ČDT-Telehousing – we provide the customer with space in our data centers to place their own transmission technology